|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Bottle|
|Dose/Strength||Ledipasvir 90mg and Sofosbuvir 400mg|
|Composition||Ledipasvir 90mg and Sofosbuvir 400mg|
|Packaging Size||28 Tablets per bottle|
Contents: Ledipasvir 90mg and Sofosbuvir 400mg
Marketed by: Sun Pharma
Packing: Pack of 28 Tablets
WHAT IS SOFAB LP?
SOFAB LP is a combination of two hepatitis C virus (HCV) antiviral drugs in a single form. Each single tablet contains ledipasvir and sofosbuvir.
SOFAB LP is a combination of ledipasvir and sofosbuvir and is used to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. It may sometimes be used with another antiviral medication (ribavirin). These drugs work by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which helps your immune system fight the infection and may help your liver recover.
SOFAB LP COMMON SIDE EFFECTS:
Tiredness, headache, nausea, diarrhea, or difficulty sleeping may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
SAFETY INFORMATION (Precautions):
- Before taking ledipasvir/sofosbuvir, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to either of the drugs; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: kidney disease.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),Other
- Port of Dispatch: Delhi, Mumbai
- Production Capacity: 10000
- Delivery Time: 7 days
- Packaging Details: 28 Tablets per bottle