|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Bottle|
|Type Of Medicines||Allopathic|
|Dose||LEDIPASVIR 90MG SOFOSBUVIR 400MG|
|Dose/Strength||90mg Sofosbuvir 400mg|
|Composition||90mg Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir 400mg|
|Packaging Size||28 Tablets|
Active ingredient: Ledipasvir 90mg and Sofosbuvir 400mg
Marketed by: Wockhardt Ltd.
Packing: Pack of 28 tablets
WHAT IS NOVISOF L?
NOVISOF L is a combination of two hepatitis C virus (HCV) antiviral drugs in a single form. Each single tablet contains ledipasvir and sofosbuvir.
NOVISOF L is a combination of ledipasvir and sofosbuvir and is used to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. It may sometimes be used with another antiviral medication (ribavirin). These drugs work by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which helps your immune system fight the infection and may help your liver recover.
NOVISOF L COMMON SIDE EFFECTS:
Tiredness, headache, nausea, diarrhea, or difficulty sleeping may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
SAFETY INFORMATION (Precautions):
- Before taking ledipasvir/sofosbuvir, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to either of the drugs; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: kidney disease.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),Other
- Port of Dispatch: Delhi, Mumbai
- Production Capacity: 10000
- Delivery Time: 7 days
- Packaging Details: 28 Tablets per bottle