|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Bottle|
|Dose/Strength||Ledipasvir 90mg and Sofosbuvir 400mg|
|Composition||Ledipasvir 90mg and Sofosbuvir 400mg|
|Packaging Size||28 Tablets|
Contents: Ledipasvir 90mg and Sofosbuvir 400mg
Manufactured by: Abbott
Packing: Pack of 28 Tablets
WHAT IS LEDVICLEAR TABLETS?
Ledviclear contains a combination of Ledipasvir 90mg and Sofosbuvir 400mg. Ledipasvir and sofosbuvir are antiviral medications that prevent hepatitis C virus (HCV) from multiplying in your body.
WHAT IS THE PRESCRIBED USE OF LEDVICLEAR TABLETS
Ledviclear is used to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. It may sometimes be used with another antiviral medication. These drugs work by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which helps your immune system fight the infection and may help your liver recover.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE-EFFECTS OF LEDVICLEAR TABLETS?
Tiredness, headache, nausea, diarrhea, or difficulty sleeping may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF LEDVICLEAR TABLETS?
- You should not use Ledviclear if you are allergic to Ledipasvir or Sofosbuvir.
- To make sure Ledviclear is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have a history of hepatitis B; liver problems other than hepatitis; a history of liver transplant; kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis); HIV or AIDS.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),Other
- Port of Dispatch: Mumbai, Delhi
- Production Capacity: 10000
- Delivery Time: 7 days
- Packaging Details: 28 Tablets per bottle