|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Bottle|
|Dose/Strength||Ledipasvir 90 mg and Sofosbuvir 400 mg|
|Composition||Ledipasvir 90 mg and Sofosbuvir 400 mg|
|Packaging Size||28 Tablets|
What is Ledifos?
Ledifos is a treatment for chronic hepatitis C, particularly genotype 1. It is a combination of two different antiviral medicines – Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir. Ledipasvir inhibits NS5A, a phosphoprotein that helps with replication, assembly, and secretion. Sofosbuvir is a nucleotide inhibitor of the viral RNA polymerase. Together, these drugs help prevent the spread of hepatitis C virus (HCV).
How is Ledifos used?
Most people will be given a dose of a single pill each day for a period of 8-12 weeks. Your doctor may prescribe you a different dosage. Follow your doctor’s instructions.
Ledifos has a much better side-effect profile than older interferon-based treatments.
The most common side effects of Ledifos as reported in clinical studies are headaches, tiredness, and loss of appetite, diarrhea, insomnia and nausea.
More severe side effects may display as signs of allergic reaction (eg. rash, hives, excessive itching, unusual difficulty breathing, tightness in your chest, or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue) or cardiovascular problems. If you notice any of these, seek medical attention immediately and stop taking Ledifos.
Ledifos (Ledipasvir/Sofobuvir) has a very high cure rate and is an ideal treatment for most hepatitis C patients. There are however, some situations where you should not take Ledifos.
- Do not take Ledifos if you have an allergy to the active ingredients (ledipasvir or sofosbuvir)
- Do not take Ledifos if you are already taking another any other medicine that contains sofosbuvir
- Do not take Ledifos if you are on any medicines that contains cobicistat, elvitegravir, emtricitabine, tenofovir, carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin, rifabutin, rifampin, rifapentine, rosuvastatin, simeprevir, St. John’s wort, tipranavir or ritonavir
- Some other conditions should also be made known to your doctor. They will not necessarily stop you from taking Ledifos, but you may need to be monitored closely. Advice your doctor if any of the following applies to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are currently taking any prescription or non-prescription drugs, herbal preparations, or dietary supplements
- if you are allergic to any medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have liver or kidney problems
If any of the above apply to you, you may still be able to take Ledifos, but should discuss the possibility of different treatment this with your doctor before beginning treatment.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),Other
- Port of Dispatch: Mumbai, Delhi
- Production Capacity: 10000
- Delivery Time: 7 days
- Packaging Details: 28 Tablets per bottle