|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Vial|
Each ml contains
Vincristine Sulphate IP ……………..1 mg
Mannitol IP………………………….100 mg
Methyl Paraben IP………………0.13% w/v
Propyl Paraben IP……………….0.02% w/v
in water for injection IP………………….q.s.
Vincristine sulphate is used either alone or in conjunction with other oncolytic drugs for the treatment of:
- Leukemia, including acute lymphocytic leukaemia, chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, acute myelogenous leukaemia and blastic crisis of chronic myelogenous leukaemia.
- Malignant lymphomas, including Hodgkin”s disease and non-Hodgkin”s lymphomas.
- Multiple myeloma.
- Solid tumors, including breast carcinoma, small cell bronchogenic carcinoma, head and neck carcinoma and soft tissue sarcomas.
- Paediatric solid tumors, including Ewing”s sarcoma, embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma, neuroblastoma, Wilms” tumor, retinoblastoma and medulloblastoma.
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura. Patients with true ITP refractory to splenectomy and short-term treatment with adrenocortical steroids may respond to Vincristine but the medicinal product is not recommended as primary treatment of this disorder. Recommended weekly doses of Vincristine given for 3 to 4 weeks have produced permanent remissions in some patients. If patients fail to respond after 3 to 6 doses, it is unlikely that there will be any beneficial results with additional doses.
Usually administered intravenously at weekly intervals; recommended dose is 1.4 to 1.5 mg/m2 up to a maximum weekly dose of 2 mg.
Children: The suggested dose is 1.4 to 2 mg/m2 given on a weekly basis with a maximum weekly dose of 2 mg. For children weighing 10 kg or less the starting dose should be 0.05 mg/kg administered as a weekly intravenous injection.
The concentration of Vincristine Sulphate Injection is 1 mg/mL. Do not add extra fluid to the vial prior to removal of the dose. Withdraw the solution of Vincristine Sulfate Injection, USP into an accurate dry syringe, measuring the dose carefully.
- Intrathecal administration is usually fatal.
- Patients with the demyelinating form of Charcot-Marie-Tooth syndrome.
- Patients who have shown signs of hypersensitivity to Vincristine or to any of the excipients.
Alopecia, sensory loss, paresthesia, difficulty in walking, slapping gait, loss of deep-tendon reflexes, muscle wasting, generalized sensorimotor dysfunction
Store between 2°C and 8°C in refrigerator. Do not freeze. Protect from light.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),Other
- Port of Dispatch: Delhi, Mumbai
- Production Capacity: 10000
- Delivery Time: 7 days
- Packaging Details: 1 vial per box