|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Vial|
|Usage||Personal, Clinical, Commercial|
|Packaging Size||Per Box 1 vial|
|Product Type||Finished Product|
|Dosage Form (If Applicable)||Injection|
Uses of Celofos Injection
Celofos 1000mg Injection is used in the treatment of blood cancer, breast cancer, non-small cell lung cancer and ovarian cancer
How Celofos Injection works
Celofos 1000mg injection is an anti-cancer medication. It works by damaging the genetic material (DNA) of the cancer cells and stops their growth and multiplication
Side effects of Celofos Injection
Nausea, Vomiting, Anemia, Hair loss, decreased white blood cell count, Infection, Blood in urine, CNS toxicity.
1. Alcohol-Celofos 1000mg Injection may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol
2. Pregnancy-Celofos 1000mg Injection is unsafe to use during pregnancy.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
3. Lactation-Celofos 1000mg Injection is usafe to use during lactation. Data suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby, or the mother is suffering from a condition in which breast feeding is not advisable.
4. Driving-Celofos 1000mg Injection may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive.
5. Kidney-Celofos 1000mg Injection should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Celofos 1000mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
6. Liver-Celofos 1000mg Injection should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Celofos 1000mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),Other
- Port of Dispatch: Delhi, Mumbai
- Production Capacity: 10000
- Delivery Time: 7 days
- Packaging Details: 1 Vial per box